Storage networks become more and more complex. If you need to easily expand storage capacity while providing uninterrupted high-performance data access across your LAN, you may want to consider a NAS (Network Attached Storage) appliance. When budgets are tight and a quick fix is required, a NAS appliance is a low-cost, efficient solution to dodge that network-to storage logjam. That's why more and more users select NAS architecture as their storage networking.
High Performance Storage
The HDD-MiniNAS6 (SATA II NAS System) is a reliable, cost-effective way to add storage to the network. It comes with 6 drive trays accommodating 3.5" SATA II drives while SCA-II single connector architecture enables true hot swap capability.
Powered by Intel Celeron 1037U 1.8GHz/DualCore + HM77 Chipset, 4GB ~ 8GB DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM, the 6-bay, hot-swappable HDD-6NAS delivers superior performance for multiple business applications and intensive concurrent data access. FreeNAS OS and applications are embedded in the flash USB DOM that offers higher stability is guaranteed. Moreover, the hardware RAID is utilized that will ensure the high transfer rate in full duplex mode
The HDD-MiniNAS6™ is the Most Affordable and Flexible iSCSI Solution The HDD-MiniNAS6 can serve as a NAS and an iSCSI target server. The built-in iSCSI target feature provides an affordable IP-SAN (Storage Area Network) alternative for SMB. The server managers can set up the NAS to expand the storage capacity for existing application servers, such as database server and mail server in an economic way. Moreover, the innovative "Virtual Space Allocation" (Thin Provisioning) feature is provided which allows the server managers to flexibly allocate the capacity of iSCSI LUN (Logical Unit Number) at the beginning regardless of the physical volume capacity.
• Portable and small form factor.
• Unsurpassed RAID-5 performance in it class.
• Web GUI Administration & management.
• Fast GUI Responds for Excellent user experience
• Remote email notification & download system log.
• Support networking clients with OS of Windows, Mac and Linux/Unix
• Built-in iSCSI Target & Initiator funtion
• Built-in NAS to NAS folder Replication Funtion
• Support taking and keeping multiple volume snapshots.
• 6 x HotSwap enclosure for SATA II Disks.
• Full RAID Funtions:
RAID Level 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 + HotSpare, JBOD
Auto-Rebuild with HotSpare, Manual-rebuild with new disk.
Selectable RAID Stripe Size
Selectable Rebuild Speed
Support On-Line RAID consistency check
Support multiple RAID sets.
• Sophisticated Volume Funtions
• Support Windows workgroup, Windows ADS/PDC and NIS
• Support USB disk and1394 disk plug in as storage capacity in FAT32 format
• Interoperable with all other models on the entire NAS line for data replication.
Hard Drive Configured
12TB, 18TB, 24TB and 36TB
Host connection ports
2x GB Ethernet
Six drive Jmicron RISC raid processor
Support CIFS (samba), FTP, TFTP NFS, SSH, AFP, RSYNC, Unison, iSCSI (initiator and target) and UPnP, Dynamic DNS, SNMP, UPS, WebServer, BitTorent
Teaming / Link aggregation and Failed Over with two ports option
0o C to 50o C
5% to 95% non-condensing
12.0" D x 8.5" W x 8.5" H
2x USB host AC Universal jack 1x RJ45 (Gb Ethernet 2x port) 1x VGA Keyboard and Mouse connector
Switchable 115~230VAC 50/60Hz - 400WATT PS
• 1x HDD-MiniNAS6 unit • 1x 3ft CAT5e cable • 1x AC cord
Part Number: 4017 Model: MIniNAS6-18TR5d Description: MIniNAS6-18TR5d - External NAS RAID 5 configure with 6 x 3TB Desktop SATA Drives
Part Number: 4018 Model: MIniNAS6-24TR5d Description: MIniNAS6-24TR5d - External NAS RAID 5 configure with 6 x 4TB Desktop SATA Drives
Part Number: 3853 Model: MIniNAS6-36TR5d Description: MIniNAS6-36TR5d - External NAS RAID 5 configure with 6 x 6TB Desktop SATA Drives
Part Number: 5272
Model: MIniNAS6-48TR5d Description: MIniNAS6-48TR5d - External NAS RAID 5 configure with 6 x 8TB Desktop SATA Drives
Affordable, Reliable, Powerful and Feature Rich . . .
NASDirectorPro is the network storage appliance equipped with highly optimized NAS OS dedicated for storage centric applications featuring high-performance, reliable file-sharing and file-serving. It is designed and built with the concept of what a True Storage Appliance should be for data availability and redundancy.
NASDirectorPro unifies both NAS, iSCSI/IP-SAN functionalities and Fibre Channel support into one singledevice, so that IT staff no longer need to make a choice between NAS or iSCSI.
NASDirectorPro also aggregates and virtualizes external storage devices such as: DAS, Fibre Channel, orremote iSCSI targets, and then presents them as a single device to the network clients.
Store, Share, Backup, Replicate, and Virtualize !!!
NAS OS Feature Hi-Lites:
• Highly efficient OS based on 64 bit Linux OS with lots of customization and re-engineering
• An intriguing Web GUI with pull-down menu. No need to know any thing about Linux, just simply use a Web Browser
• GUI to configure, access and monitor the NAS/iSCSI.
• Excellent file transfer rate for all types of protocols: NFS, AFP, CIFS, FTP, and iSCSI
• Robust Journaling File Systems – XFS ( other file system might be incorporated too in a later time)
• File-sharing for clients across heterogeneous OS platforms.
• Support Teaming over 2 or more Gigabit NICs
• Support popular 10Gb NICs
• Support entire Areca’s PCI based RAID adapters: 12xx, 1680, and the latest 1880/6Gb SAS2 series
• Support entire Areca’s external RAID subsystems and/or other 3rd party external RAID subsystems
• Capacity scalable via direct-attach external RAID, JBODs, or via remote iSCSI targets
• OS on DOM (Disk-on-Module) without mechanical wear and tear